Sensory Play Class
in KATE SESSIONS PARK
+ BILINGUAL (English - Spanish)
The BILINGUAL Sensory Play is a program that consists of 4 SESSIONS with 6 CLASSES per session, which can be started any time throughout the year.
We have separated the sessions by colors and each color has different activities, songs and games that are not repetitive. The idea is to offer you a wide variety of activities that can be done at home and that you probably never imagined that could be done.
*You do not need to know Spanish to be able to do this program
Sensory play in the Park classes are for children ages 6 months – Toddlers 4 years with Parent or Caregiver
$245 – which includes the wonderful ZoneBK Sensory Experience Box and the 6 week session of classes.
If you have taken the outdoor Sensory Play class and already received the original Sensory Experience Box, then your cost is $220 (includes NEW sensory play materials for the new session)
Siblings are 1/2 off parent will need to purchase and additional Sensory Experience Kit. Military discount 20% off. Call 858-488-3244, for more details.
If it is raining the day of class, we will reschedule the class for another day at the same time. If you cannot make the rescheduled class, you are welcome to go to any other Sensory Play class or take a Music Class for your make-up.
Ages 6 months - 4 years with Parent or Caregiver |
6 week sensory play session at Kate Session Park
Introducing a unique Sensory Play experience in English AND Spanish for your non-walkers and toddlers outside at beautiful Kate Sessions Park!
These creative and educational brain building classes are taught by Ms. Yuru Lameda, also known as “The Babies and Kids Whisperer”. Ms. Yuru has a college degree in Early Childhood Education and ten years of experience working with children and their families. Ms. Yuru will teach and share with you how quality time with infants and toddlers engaged in sensory play will lead to healthier, happier smarter kids!
With your registration, participants will get:
1) The wonderful ZoneBK Sensory Experience Box with all the supplies that you will need for each session. The Sensory Box is required for class per child as there will be no sharing of props this session (Items will be similar to those pictured). Sensory Box pick up times will be shared after you have registered.
2) New class and songs every week.
3) Big bubbles and parachute time.
4) New sensory play every class.
5) Bonus email with Spotify play list and more ideas to be able to use your materials at home.
6) Certificate of Participation per session.
7) A diploma upon completion of the program.
All our participants should register and sign the Participant Agreement, Release and Assumption of Risk before attending.