Sensory Play Class
in RANCHO BERNARDO COMMUNITY PARK
BILINGUAL (English - Spanish)
Clase de Juegos Sensoriales
en el Parque RANCHO BERNARDO COMMUNITY PARK + BILINGUE (Inglés - Español)
Fall Session will be Oct 3rd- Nov 7th
The BILINGUAL Sensory Play is a program that consists of 4 SESSIONS with 6 CLASSES per session, which can be started any time throughout the year.
We have separated the sessions by colors and each color has different activities, songs and games that are not repetitive. The idea is to offer you a wide variety of activities that can be done at home and that you probably never imagined that could be done.
*You do not need to know Spanish to be able to do this program
This class is led by Ms Yuru how have a Bachelors Degree on Early Childhood Education since 2009 and is passionate about connecting adults and children through sensory activities.
Sensory play in the Park classes are for children ages 6 months – Toddlers 4 years with Parent or Caregiver
$248 – which includes the wonderful ZoneBK Sensory Experience Box and the 6 weeks session of classes.
If you have taken the outdoor Sensory Play class and already received the original Sensory Experience Box, then your cost is $230 (includes NEW sensory play materials for the new session)
Siblings are 1/2 off
Sensory play in the Park . 6 week session Oct 3rd- Nov 7th
*6 Week Session*
Classes meet once a week for
If it is raining we will do class under the gazebo at the park. If it rains with too much wind on the day of class we will reschedule the class for another day at the same time. If you cannot make the rescheduled class, you are welcome to go to any other Sensory Play class at Kate Session Park for your make-up. This is a non refundable program after you start your first class.
Introducing a unique Sensory Play experience in English AND Spanish for your non-walkers and toddlers outside at beautiful Park!
These creative and educational brain building classes are taught by Ms. Yuru Lameda, also known as “The Babies and Kids Whisperer”. Ms. Yuru has a college degree in Early Childhood Education and ten years of experience working with children and their families. Ms. Yuru will teach and share with you how quality time with infants and toddlers engaged in sensory play will lead to healthier, happier smarter kids!
This class is designed to engage children in a group setting with their parent(s) or caregiver to give the little ones a wide variety of creative, meaningful stimuli to support cognitive growth.
We will enjoy songs in English and Spanish that together, with the materials that you will receive, will allow us to have:
1) Tactile inputs: being able to touch the different textures and feel the temperature of the materials provided and the environment around them.
2) Sight inputs: observing the different shapes and colors that materials have, observing the people and environment around them supported by songs and games that we are going to enjoy
3) Taste inputs: putting the materials provided in their mouth and feeling their taste or temperature.
4) Smell inputs: smelling the materials provided and the environment around them.
5) Auditory Inputs: listening to the sounds of the materials provided, the songs that we will enjoy, and hearing another language that is not their native one... etc
6) Proprioceptive input: moving their body fast and slow, throwing things, filling and emptying containers, popping bubbles... etc
7) Vestibular inputs: using their body or feeling through the mother's or caregiver's body with rocking movements and movements to work on balance.
The importance of rich and varied sensory play experiences cannot be overstated. They are essential in the earliest years of a child's development and are the foundation of all skills children will use as they grow and thrive.